Saturday, August 16, 2008

OMGZ UZ GUYZZ!

IDK if you've heard, but the Packers are goin to SF tonight. And I've heard somewhere that there's something significant about their QB. I'm not sure, because there sure hasn't been enough media coverage about it, but I think there's something there.

I'll just say this- anyone who wants to compare Rodgers to Smith can STFU and GTFO. Maiocco (link also available to the right! Ooo, shiny) says everything I've been thinking, only in a much more understandable way. It's apples & oranges to compare them with the relative careers they've had to this point. If Nolan was Rodgers' coach, I really doubt the dude would be any good; but I'm a homer. I didn't know that Nolan, right after he selected Smith, was trying to trade him. How did we not realize this guy is a douchebag sooner? I guess I wasn't paying close attention.

About tonight's game: It'll be the Josh Morgan show on offense methinks. Limited Gore/ Bruce, no Lelie/Johnson/Battle. Could get ugly if Morgan can't beat the D. Oh yeah, and O'Sullivan at QB.... I have a more open mind now than I did earlier (back sliding in progress), but confidence not high right now.

Just so you know, here's the link again I used to watch the game last week. I'm hoping it works again tonight. It's got the New York Favres game on right now, but the chat room assures me it'll be the niners at game time...

Beet teh packurs pleez.