Wednesday, August 6, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!!1!!!!!1111111111

O'Sullivan to start preseason opener!!!11!1111!1!!!

I guess this makes the most sense, since he knows a little bit about what he's going to be doing, but am I alone in thinking that Smith should be getting more work in? It just seems like he actually has the most talent, and that he needs more work in order to not be "non-functional".

One thing I know: I sure as hell don't believe the reason Nolan gave:

Nolan said O'Sullivan will work with the first team for the first quarter to quarter-and-a-half because he is less familiar with O'Sullivan than Alex Smith and Shaun Hill....

"We have experience with Shaun and Alex in game situations, and we do not have that experience with J.T. O'Sullivan," Nolan said.

Seriously, is it so hard to just tell the truth once in awhile? "Well, my job is on the line this year, and if I run a QB who has little experience in this complex offense out there to start a game, and he looks like crap, I'll look like a complete tool. Also: I am incompetent". Wouldn't that be nice to hear for a change? It may be a little thing, but I can't even read a quote from the guy without getting pissed off anymore. He is so full of crap.



O'Sullivan in his natural habitat.