Thursday, August 29, 2013

When can I start getting excited without being a moron?

     Quinton Patton in the only 2 games he's played: 6 catches, 80 yards, 2 TDs. That TD tonight was ridiculous, how many 49ers WRs have made that play recently, preseason or no?

     I know it's stupid and ridiculous, but I'm already completely on board with this guy. When a dude just shows up and instantly provides offense, it catches my attention. I used to spend a lot of time defending guys who never showed anything because they had potential, which was never realized. This guy shows up and IMMEDIATELY shows what he can do. I love it. I'm in the tank completely. Much much crazier things have happened than 4th rounders being instant success stories.

     It's also nice to see the starting offense just march right down the field as per usual. Oh, and the defense still kicks ass, even the guys who will be cut in 2 days.