Monday, August 26, 2013

53 Man

I remember doing this on the board millions of years ago, and I'm recovering from surgery, board, and a huge nerd, so I figured it would be fun to try again:


Tolzien getting released is a little surprising, but he will be back on the practice squad. I think he was viewed as the least likely QB to be claimed by someone else. Wallace is there for depth, I have a hard time imagining he will make the team unless McCoy is traded. If that happens, maybe they will just go all athletic at QB. Daniels looks like a really interesting backup. He's shown a little too much to just let go. 

At WR it's either Collie or Hall for that 6th spot, I have a feeling they will choose Collie just because of experience, but he played hardly at all last night, so I could be wrong about that. The 7th WR should be Osgood, I forgot to add him in. He will play special teams almost exclusively. 

I think the rest kind of speak for themselves, I would be surprised if any of these guys don't make the team. Maybe Skuta gets replaced by someone else, and the same could happen with Dahl, but overall I think that roster looks good. Even the backups are solid almost across the board. And the guys in bold denote who could also play on special teams.