Sunday, October 9, 2011

......

..........







wow. There's really not much more to say. All those years I got on the message board and blog after a hot start and freaked out about how "THIS IS FINALLY OUR YEAR!!!"? Yeah, this is finally our year. Wow.


There is literally nothing coming to my mind when I try to find something wrong with today's game. Absolute domination in every single aspect from beginning to end. When's the last time we could say that about a game that wasn't at the end of the season against the Cardinals?

Alex Smith would appear to be a legitimate NFL quarterback. Jim Harbaugh would appear to be a legitimate NFL head coach. This is a legitimate NFL team!!

4-1!! And a fluke INT return in the meadowlands away from being 3 games up. 5 division games left, all of which are winnable. If they win all 5 of those games, they're in the playoffs. And for the first time in a loooooong time, I have confidence in this team every single week. This is incredible. This is how I felt watching the Giants make their run last year. I doubt the feeling will be the same at the end of the year, but it sure is fun to watch right now.