Thursday, October 31, 2013

Quick question

    Aldon Smith is coming back. He's played in 3 of 8 games, but still leads the team with 4.5 sacks. I wonder if all the haters who think "he's only good because of Justin Smith" know that? If it's all Justin Smith, then why aren't Lemonier and Skuta (both of whom have been roundly praised by coaches and media) racking up sack totals in Aldon's absence? Huh.

     Obviously I hope his life has straightened out. If he has a severe problem with addiction, it's not fixed after 1 month. It'll never be really "fixed", but I wonder how much good a single month away is going to do him when he's thrust back into the life of an NFL starter. I hope he makes it through OK. I also hope all the doubters and people who knock his ability will shut their mouths.