Saturday, August 11, 2012

Attention Fantasy Football Players:

Draft Randy Moss. Trust me. They are sheltering him for the regular season. Nobody's making a peep about him, they won't be throwing him the ball in any of these games, he's not high up on the depth chart. All of that tells me Harbaugh sees something in him and doesn't want to reveal it just yet. Foolproof theory!

I can't wait for week 3. At the end of the game, with Harbaugh running out the clock on the 1, the Vikings announcers suggested he was doing that because "when we're (they refer to the Vikings as "we" and "us") 2-0 and they're playing us at home they don't want us remembering them running the score up." Hey morons, your team was 3-13 last year. What exactly are you going to do about it WHEN the 49ers run the score up on your sorry asses on your home field? I'll be in attendance and I'm very much looking forward to avenging what I had to deal with the last time the 49ers played a game there. I cannot wait. Something along the lines of the 48-3 beatdown of Tampa last year will do fine. God those announcers were awful.

Looks like the backfield is gonna be good. I like having 3 NFL quality backs with the wrinkle of James thrown in there. Also Kapernick, wow. Dude's got jets. Could be very interesting. And Jenkins looked like he belongs in the league, really nice hands.