Thursday, November 24, 2011

Fucking Bullshit

Yes, the offense was terrible. But I guess that's to be expected flying 3 timezones with 2 days to prepare against this defense. Fuck this game. The refs were a fucking joke, a running theme in all 3 games today. Maybe the short week hurt them, too. The defense was its usual stellar self, when you give up 16 points on the road on a short week you should win. This fucking sucks. Fuck this game.

God dammit. This week is ruined now. Which I guess shows how far we've come, when going 9-2 is reason for me to want to fucking kill someone. It was unreasonable to expect them to win 15 games, but that doesn't mean this doesn't piss me off to no end.

Ahem. Now that I've cooled down, let me just say how amazing Jim Harbaugh is and has been for this franchise. Can you IMAGINE Mike Singletary flying 3 time zones on a short week and facing Baltimore? Holy lord. They couldn't even handle going down to San Diego. Last year this game would have been 44-3.

Whatever. I don't read anything in to this game. The Oline was on the field for 45 minutes on Sunday, and they looked like it tonight. 14-2 or 13-3 are still very possible, and those are records that none of us could have fathomed at the beginning of the season. This loss sucks, but it's hard to say it signifies anything in the grand scheme of the season because of the extenuating circumstances. Hats off to the Ravens and I hope we see them again under less bullshit-ey conditions.