Monday, September 21, 2015

THERE They Are!

Normal service has been resumed, everyone. If you'd asked me what the 49ers' biggest issues were going to be this season, I would have responded, in order of importance:


  • Defense (nearly 50 points given up!)
  • Coaching (2 pointers galore! Who knew that was a thing?!)
  • Offense (garbage time is the best time!)
  • Literally everything else
I didn't watch even one second of this game, but judging from the box score, it went exactly as I imagined it would- the defense had no answer for a competent NFL offense, and the offense could not keep up because it is being run by people who do not belong in the NATIONAL. FOOTBALL. LEAGUE. 

Maybe it took one week for the system to reboot, maybe there was a lingering program from the previous operating system. Or maybe the Vikings just really suck! Ether way, the team that played yesterday is the team we're getting this season. I hope you guys enjoy the extra time on your fall Sundays as much as I did yesterday! It was fabulous!