Sunday, February 1, 2015

That.....was beautiful.

So wonderful. I can't belive it. I think that might be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. How marvelous. There is no better way that could have ended. You know every single seahawks fan was completey INSUFFERABLE after that ridiculous catch. They were so sure they were going to win. It was guaranteed. They were strutting around because they have #beastmode and #skittles and Russel Wilson has #god on his side. But then their precious family man robot THREW AN INTERCEPTION ON THE GOAL LINE AND THEY LOST THE SUPERBOWL. How awesome is that??

That's worse than the way SF lost. 10 point lead with the worlds most incredible defense, you have a chance to walk in from inside the 5 and you TURN IT OVER!!! AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I don't care how pathetic I sound, I loved that. I was watching with a friend who's a Patriots fan, we left our super bowl party early because neither of us could stand to see seattle win. I kept an eye on the game and we turned it on right at the end. Absolutely fabulous. It couldn't have happened to a worse fanbase, coach, or franchise. That was fabulous.