Sunday, November 23, 2014

This Offense Sucks

      Kaepernick is not getting better. He's the same disjointed, uncomfortable0looking athlete posing as a QB that he's always bee...oh wait sorry that's exactly what I wrote last week. And lookie there! It's still true! 

What I liked about this game: 

  • The defense (again)
  • Carlos Hyde (probably time to Kevin Barlow the bull Gore, as much as I love him)
  • Anquan Boldin, because how on earth is he still walking after that hit
What I hated about this game:

  • Literally everything else about the offense
     I didn't watch all or even most of this game, because, really, why? This team is horrible to watch this season. Here's what I know, though: the. Redskins. suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. They are like the mid 2000s 49ers but without the solid QB play (har har). No self-respecting playoff team should need a late 4th quarter touchdown drive to beat this team!!!!!!!!!!!!! (MORE EXCLAMATIONS!!!!!!!!). I'm happy they at least were able to do it, though. That broke the streak of keeping the crappy team in the game, losing the lead, and then collapsing on offense. The suck was too strong with the Redskins, but it won't be with literally any other team that's not from Jacksonville. 

     7-4 is all that really matters (and now only 2 games behind the soon to be 9-7 Cardinals), but good god. I think I get to complain a little about losing to a complete disaster of a team who was playing on the road and whose QB is Peyton Manning but without the smarts, accuracy, or mobility. 

     The only comfort comes from knowing Seattle is not much better, and at least the short week game is at home and coming after a home game. They're going to lose it, though. God what a pathetic performance that was.