Monday, October 13, 2014

Just Some Shit I Saw

I checked in with the Cowboys at Seahawks game somewhere in the second quarter, and saw the Cowboys defensive line hanging back and forcing The Nicest-Most Skilled-Kindest-Earnestest-No Headphones-No Tattoos quarterback to throw from a pocket:

14/28 126 0 1

At home.

Anyway, occasionally I scan SBN sites when I'm feeling self-abusive. This morning I was scrolling through the PM game thread at Niners Nation and found the following exchange:
How Can You Completely Whiff on This Bit
Brutal Reading Comprehension

That is some dense shit right there. That is a good gag, too, and Trick 49er is right on, because here's the first thing I saw at Field Gulls:
What a Fucking Asshole
12's?
I wasn't aware they called each other 12s. I didn't think there could be anything worse than the certificate for being loud. 

I dunno. Everyone knows sports discussion is a completely futile enterprise. I suppose this is just more proof. 

"12's".