Sunday, September 7, 2014

Body Blows etc.

I don't think much changes this season. For all the shit about "opening up" the offense (whatever that means), I don't see Harbaugh straying too far from his guiding principal: beat up and intimidate the other team with power running and better than league average defense.

Defensively, I'm hoping to see the maligned new-look secondary play better than expected. I'll try and keep the faith after Dez Bryant goes deep several times on Culliver today (that sounds nasty), because Dez Bryant is a superfreak athlete and he can do that to anyone.

I'm still hurting after the championship game, and I'm not sure I can ever forgive that fucking fade to Crabtree (again!), but hopefully Colin K ignores all the shit and keeps playing like he does, because he's really good.

Okay, I'm prepared to watch Frank Gore* slam into the line several times for no gain, with the Niners looking awful until two minutes before the half. How about you?

*And possibly the new guy

FRW