Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm jealous of Vikings fans

I remember how happy I was when Nolan got fired. The difference for them is they have a guy stepping in who, you know, will probably be a real NFL head coach. I really really long for the day when we get the announcement that Singletary is gone.

I have no idea why they would not cut ties right now- sure, the math says they have a chance, but give me a break. They just got shutout at home for the first time in 30 years and the coach COULDN'T REMEMBER THE MOST CRITICAL CALL HE MADE DURING THE ENTIRE GAME. He should have been fired as soon as he left that press room! You have to be kidding me that he didn't remember choosing to punt FROM THE 31 YARD LINE.

Does management enjoy being a laughingstock? Do they not realize that that is exactly what they are? The only way to salvage any kind of credibility is to cut ties with this charade, you have exactly nothing to lose. Maybe the team would at least be semi-watchable.