Sunday, November 23, 2008

Unfortunately,

this one matters too. I just wish I could see more than the first quarter of it.

Why am I so excited for a week 12 game when my team is 3-7? This cannot be healthy. We all know what's coming- T.O for 158 and 2 TDs, and our offense makes them look like the '85 Bears. It's a road game starting at 10 AM. It's an all-world running back against a D that made Antonio Pittman look like Gayle Sayers. It's going to be ugly.

And yet...I'm nervous. As though this game actually means something. Maybe it's because if.....if they actually look somewhat competitive, then we can have some sort of hope for the future. So for all of our sakes, let's hope that when I have to stop watching at the end of the first quarter, the score is 35-0 Dallas, so that we can see our team for what it really is: not very good.


That said, how effing sweet would it be to beat the Cowgirls in our last ever game there?!??!?!?!